We are thrilled to extend an invitation to our upcoming event with only six days to go, subscribe on ZOOM to ensure your seat: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1VhRbbv8SPa1ePeHQ8cDtA#/registration
The European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO) is excited to announce our upcoming practical webinar for CX leaders on Designing and Acting Upon Customer Listening Culture Channels, featuring Tzachi Ben-Sasson, Head of VOC at Amdocs. https://lnkd.in/eQ4h53m7
This event will provide a practical how to get things done from one of the top doers and experts in the world working in a $4.58B revenue global organization with over 31,000 employees in 85 countries.
We invite you to join the open-access CX Professional Business Network ECXO by registering through our website. https://ecxo.org/individuals/ By becoming a member, you’ll have access to all our actual and previous digital events and articles, including this webinar, and you can also follow us on LinkedIn for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-customer-experience-organization/posts/?feedView=all&viewAsMember=true
During this webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to learn a variety of valuable skills and techniques, including:
1. How to build customer listening channels that are tailored to your specific company’s needs
2. How to effectively utilize existing customer information to improve your overall customer experience
3. Strategies for tuning your listening mode to accommodate different cultures
4. Common mistakes to avoid when utilizing customer feedback to make informed business decisions
5. The application of advanced AI techniques to cluster and analyze customer data
6. How to link CX metrics to financial metrics in order to measure the impact of your customer experience initiatives
By the end of the webinar, you’ll have a deeper understanding of customer experience best practices and be equipped with practical tools and strategies to help you improve your organization’s customer listening culture.
Tzachi is an Organizational Psychologist with over 30 years of experience in CX, VoC, group facilitation and Consulting
Subscribe here and ensure your virtual seat with 120 available on ZOOM only https://lnkd.in/eYiHXp8w
Session facilitated by Ricardo Samuel Saltz Gulko ( ECXO ) , the Managing Director at Eglobalis and co-founder of the European Customer Experience organization.
#customerunderstaning, #dataanalytics #cmo
Thank you for considering this invitation, and we hope to see you there.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-customer-experience-organization/posts/?feedView=all&viewAsMember=true
If you would like to become a member of the yet open- access CX Professional Business Network subscribe now: https://ecxo.org/individuals/
Best regards, ECXO Team
Ricardo Saltz Gulko
ECXO MD and Co-founder with all Ambassadors
Published new articles:
- The road to customer centricity – where to begin? https://ecxo.org/the-road-to-customer-centricity-where-to-begin/
- Are you ready for MadTech? 3 tips to help you prepare https://ecxo.org/are-you-ready-for-madtech-3-tips-to-help-you-prepare/
- Unlocking CX Success: The Crucial Collaboration Between Your Customer and Design Chiefs (CCO-CDO) – ECXO – European… https://ecxo.org/unlocking-cx-success-the-crucial-collaboration-between-your-customer-and-design-chiefs-cco-cdo/
- A guided journey for choosing a Customer Data Platform – ECXO – European Customer Experience Organization https://ecxo.org/a-guided-journey-for-choosing-a-customer-data-platform/