This is the code of conduct for the ECXO community.
We are building an amazing community for folks that care deeply about customer and employee experience and its improvement, especially in Europe but also beyond.
The foundation of that community comes from treating each other with respect and courtesy.
- Be kind to others. Start with the belief that people’s intentions are kind and honest. Behave professionally. Do not insult or put down other participants. Harassment, sexist, racist or discriminatory jokes or comments of any kind are not acceptable or appropriate for the ECXO community.
- Everyone is welcome. All are welcome and we will strive to make sure that everyone has a voice, everyone is represented and that everyone can be heard.
- Build knowledge. Come to learn, come to help, come to build understanding, come to contribute. Overall, come to add to your own and the collective knowledge.
- Contribute. The strength and foundation of this community will be defined by how well we share our experiences, ideas, stories, successes and failures. So, please contribute and help make this THE community that CX professionals value the most.
- Develop relationships. Strong communities are built on strong relationships. Focus on building relationships with your peers. Don’t sell. Selling is not allowed and not welcome.
- Take care of each other. Alert one of the administrators if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of this code of conduct, even if they seem inconsequential.
Do not direct message or email someone unless you have their permission.
Do not use the community as a directory to reach out and message people on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or other networks.
For Community Members
We want to know if you’ve published a book, written an article, published or have been a guest on a podcast episode or are speaking at a conference. When you share it, give us a sentence or two about why we might find it interesting.
However, remember we want everyone to have a voice so be careful not to over share.
If you work for a company where customer-related technology or service buyers are your main target customer, then the Vendors section is for you.
Generally, promotions and announcements are discouraged with the following exceptions:
- Responding to a question or within the context of a conversation
- Promotions and announcements unless they are part of a sponsored activity.
If you have events and other items that you feel are highly relevant to the community, please get in touch with the administrators to discuss your options.
If you feel that any post is not within these guidelines, please contact one of the administrators. We reserve the right to remove any post, at any time, at our discretion.
As a part of the respect and courtesy that’s the foundation of our community, we do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form.
Harassment includes but is not limited to unsolicited direct messages, offensive verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of conversations or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
This code of conduct applies to all ECXO activities, both online and offline. Anyone who violates this code of conduct may be sanctioned or expelled from these spaces at the discretion of the administrators.
“The administrators” refers to the hosts of the ECXO Community Mighty Network, a list is available from the About menu item in ECXO’s Mighty Network.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about the ECXO’s Code of Conduct, please do not hesitate to contact us at info (At) ecxo (dot) com