Welcome to the sponsorship enquiry page
As the European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO), we intend to build a community of leaders and organizations, operating in Europe, that are interested in improving both their customer and employee experience.
To help us achieve that we are building an online (web and app-based) community that is centred around the sharing of knowledge, best practice, insights, stories and lessons via a curated community content calendar, a series of virtual events (webinars, discussion groups) and the provision of courses and learning initiatives.
As conditions allow, we will also extend these activities to include offline events including but not limited to regional conferences, roundtables and local meet-ups and networking events.
It’s important to note that while the community’s meta-language will be English, we actively encourage discussions and the sharing of content in different languages. To facilitate that we have done two things:
- We have created country-focused spaces within the community platform; and
- We have identified and enrolled a series of country-focused Ambassadors to establish, nurture and develop those country networks.
These two things, we believe, will make our community more open, inclusive and richer in terms of the range of insight that is available to our members.
The development of our community will be aided and guided by our Country Ambassadors. They represent some of the keenest and most experienced individuals operating in the experience space in Europe.
To give you a flavour of their calibre they have advised and worked for companies such as ABB, Amdocs, Apple, Claro, Costa Coffee, Ericsson, EY Advisory, Freshworks, Hapag Lloyd, Intel, Lufthansa Group, Mazda, Jaguar Landrover, McKinsey & Co, Munich Re, MW Group, Oracle, Orange, Pega, Philips, Saint Gobain, Samsung, SAP, Shell, SK Telecom, Spring Corporation, Stihl, Trumpf, Unilever, Vodafone, VW, Zurich Insurance Group as well as many smaller and medium-sized organizations.
As a result, our plans and community will provide an excellent platform for a set of pioneering sponsors to raise their profile and position their brand to our captive audience through a range of sponsorship packages.
Get in touch with us if you would like to discuss how you could take advantage of ECXO’s platform to promote your business and reach out to these individuals and companies.
You are likely to be...
- A vendor (consultancy, agency, tech vendor, BPO…) that is active in the experience domain.
- Active within Europe with a desire to engage with professionals and brands that are also active in the European experience space.
- Interested in building your brand’s exposure across Europe.
- Keen to share proprietary research with the ECXO community or to consult the ECXO community to help develop new research.
- Interested in sponsoring online and offline ECXO community events at a local or international level.
- Aligned with the ECXO’s values and community guidelines
What you will get...
- The opportunity to build the brand of your organization in the European experience domain.
- Access to information and data that provides insight into the European CX community and marketplace.
- The ability to participate in curated and facilitated discussions.
- To share assets such as white papers, reports, case studies, or on-demand webinars for ECXO to promote as a feature for the community.
- Brand advertising opportunities.
- Help with shaping your message and, if appropriate, your go to market strategy.